I have published three books over my career:
1. The Leader’s Shadow: Exploring and Developing Executive Character (Sage Publications)
2. Building Organizational Capacity for Change: The Strategic Leader’s New Mandate (Business Expert Press).
3. Corporate Governance & Initial Public Offerings: An International Perspective (Cambridge University Press)
Each book is available through the publisher’s website, or on Amazon.com.
I have published a popular online teaching tool, called the Change Management Simulation: Power & Influence (Harvard Business Publishing). Click here to learn more about this product.
I have published over 100 articles, and over 50 articles in double-blind, refereed management journals. Listed below are my five most heavily cited works:
1. Judge, W.Q. & Zeithaml, C.P. (1992). Board involvement in the strategic decision making process: Institutional and strategic choice perspectives. Academy of Management Journal, 35: 766-794. (Google scholar citations: 602).
2. Douglas, T. & Judge, W.Q. 2001. TQM Implementation and competitive advantage: The role of structural control and exploration, Academy of Management Journal, 44: 158-169. (Google Scholar citations: 433).
3. Judge, W.Q. & Douglas, T.J. 1998. Performance implications of incorporating the natural environment into the strategic planning process: An empirical assessment, Journal of Management Studies, 35: 241-262. (Google Scholar citations: 406).
4. Judge, W.Q. & Miller, A. (1991). Antecedents and outcomes of decision speed in different environmental contexts.Academy of Management Journal, 34: 449-463. (Google Scholar citations: 275).
5. Judge, W.Q., Fryxell, G. & Dooley, R. (1997) The new task of R&D management: Creating goal-directed communities of innovation. California Management Review, 39: (Google Scholar citations: 216).